Nor Lines dispose a large and modern fleet of vehicles which are used for transporting different types of cargo by road or rail.
- Delivery vans
- Closed box vans with tail-lift, 21 pallet capacity
- Semi-trailer trucks (closed box, curtain sided, flatbed)
- Container chassis
- B-trains/B-double (25.25m)
- Crane trucks
- Thermal solutions at designated terminals
With consignment and line-haul we use semi-trailer trucks as the mode of transport. The internal length of the trailer is 12.6m and it has a load capacity of 31.000 kg.
The type of delivery vehicles depends on the route. Vehicles we use as of today are:
- Different size delivery vans
- Closed box vans with tail-lift, can fit between 8 to 21 pallets
- Citysemi, can fit between 27 to 33 pallets
For line-haul, we use containers, semi-trailers and B-trains/B-doubles (25.25m)